The Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA is set to improve its Government Affairs efforts throughout 2020 by re-energizing its Legislative Committee.
The duties of this Committee include:
- Developing the Chapter’s official stances on hot-button political topics.
- Raising funds for the Chapter and NECA National Political Action Committees.
- Planning and executing the Chapter’s Harrisburg State Advocacy Day and related events.
- Improving relations between the Chapter and its local, state, and federal representatives.
- Encouraging the Chapter’s Membership to participate in its Government Affairs Program.
Thank you to all 2020 Legislative Committee Members:
- Luke Cunningham (Allentown)
- James Meyer (Delaware)
- Sam Bashore (Harrisburg)
- Ryan Holleran (Norristown)
- Terry Ferris (Norristown)
- Tim Ferris (Norristown)
- Curt Fox (Philadelphia)
- Shawn Duff (Philadelphia)
- Fred Leber (Scranton)
- Tim McShane (Sound & Communication)
- Rob Bresnahan (Wilkes-Barre)
- Matt Green (Williamsport)
- Denny Geiger (York)
2020 Legislative Committee Meeting Dates:
- January 13, 2020 at 2:00 PM: Committee Conference Call
- March 16, 2020 ~ 1:00 PM: Harrisburg Hilton in Harrisburg, PA
- June 15, 2020 – Time TBD: Chapter Retreat in Hershey, PA
- September 14, 2020 – Time TBD: Chapter Office in King of Prussia, PA
For more information, contact Chapter Government Affairs Coordinator Aaron Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in representing your Division on this Committee, please contact your division Chair.