From courses on estimation and code updates to leadership and emotional intelligence, 2019 will have topics to benefit all member employees.
The full course selection is available below, click on each course to learn more and register.
2019 Course Schedule
- Foreman Training, January 17
- Basic Estimating (4 – Day Course), February 4 – 7
- Marketing Strategies in an Environment of Uncertainty, March 7
- NFPA 70E Update Course, April 16
- Tactical Emotional Quotient (EQ) Training, May 7
- 2017 NEC Commercial Installations, June 27
- Next Level Project Management: Are You a Project Manager or Project Witness, August 6
- Human Performance Principles, September 26
- Twelve Principles for Building a High Performance Electrical Contracting Organization, October 9
- Building Successful Customer Relations, November 5
- Effective Change Order Management, November 5
NECA Penn-Del-Jersey has always been proud of our ability to provide the best educational programs and seminars for our members. These classes meet code requirements and offer our members additional training and the insight to be the best in the industry.
Registration information will be sent out prior to each course.