From courses on estimation and code requirements to leadership and industry trends, 2017 was a great program year and we are already looking ahead.
2018 is a license renewal year in New Jersey (required by March 2018), Delaware (required by June 2018), and Philadelphia (required by June 2018) and we encourage members to register with us to fulfill credit requirements.
The full course selection is available below, click on each course to learn more and register.
2018 Course Schedule
- Pre-Construction Planning, Tuesday, January 9
- 2017 NEC Code Course, Tuesday, February 6 & Tuesday, February 13
- Optional Standby Systems: Generators, Tuesday, March 27
- Look in the Mirror: An Executive Role in Business Development, Thursday, April 26
- Managing Cash Flow: The Lifeblood of Contracting, Thursday, April 26
- Foreman Training, Wednesday, May 30
- Grounding and Bonding, Tuesday, June 26
- Managing Construction Delay Claims, Thursday, September 6
- Developing and Managing Project Schedules, Tuesday, October 16
- Driving Project Success, Thursday, November 8
- Key Performance Indicators: The Keys to Project Financial Management, Thursday, November 8
NECA Penn-Del-Jersey has always been proud of our ability to provide the best educational programs and seminars for our members. These classes meet code requirements and offer our members additional training and the insight to be the best in the industry.
Registration information will be sent out prior to each course.