The Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA is set to improve its Government Affairs efforts throughout 2019 by re-energizing its Legislative Committee.
The duties of this Committee include:
- Developing the Chapter’s official stances on hot-button political topics.
- Raising funds for the Chapter and NECA National Political Action Committees.
- Planning and executing the Chapter’s Harrisburg State Advocacy Day and related events.
- Improving relations between the Chapter and its local, state, and federal representatives.
- Encouraging the Chapter’s Membership to participate in its Government Affairs Program.
For more information, contact Chapter Government Affairs Coordinator Aaron Kelley at email@example.com. If you are interested in representing your Division on this Committee, please contact your division Chair.